What will we Gain?
St Anne’s will become an even more welcoming place for worship and activities, with improved facilities. Our development includes -
- Internal wheelchair access to all areas.
- A modern fully equipped kitchen with serving hatch through to the Kaimes Hall
- A bright new meeting room with natural light from large windows.
- New heating system which will be more efficient, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Glass doors in the vestibule at the main entrance.
- Upgraded toilet provision, including wheelchair accessible and baby change.
- Modern office facilities, with a separate vestry.
- Improved circulation space at the Kaimes Road entrance and at the rear of the Sanctuary.
- New attractive Kaimes Road entrance.
- Enhanced lighting in the Chancel area.
- Improved fire safety and security.
- Separate flower arranging/cleaner’s area.